Package includes :
QAV210 Quadcopter Frame Kit
Power Distribution Board
6x 35mm Aluminum Pole (Red/Black, will deliver at random)
The new QAV210 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is new go to frame for acrobatic FPV sessions. The QAV210 is an extended version of the new QAV180, smallest FPV quad kit to date.
Designed to be the smallest possible airframe while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size motors. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fiber Plates
Like it's popular 'big brother', the QAV250, the QAV210 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV210 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat.
The frame is designed to mount a mini 26mm FPV camera at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle. The airframe is designed to support both 3s or 4s lipo setups and can comfortably carry 1000mah and 1500mah lipos.
- Full Carbon Fiber construction
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors
- Easy battery access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases
- Supports CC3D, DJI, APM or P2 flight controller etc.
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Max. support 5 inch prop installation
- Arm thickness: 3mm
- Center plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Weight: 98g
Setup sample :