Introducing... the HDZero Whoop VTX by Divimath! This Digital HD Video Transmitter serves as a part of the Fat Shark Shark Byte - Digital HD Video System.
The HDZero Whoop VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps video transmitter capable of delivering up to 200mw on 5.8GHz. It works with the Shark Byte RX5.1 goggle module and a remote controller to transmit video and wirelessly control the parameters for the transmitter and camera.
Note: Antennas are not included.
- Designed for whoops and toothpick drones
- 25/200mW selectable transmitter power
- Digital HD Wireless VTX
- MIPI interface
- Video Connector: 20 Position 0.30mm Pitch
- Mounting Pattern: 25.5mm*25.5mm (M2)
- Resolution Default: 1280*720@60fps
- Interface: 4 lane MIPI CSI YUV422
- Power: 410mA@12V (12V@.5A)
- Size: 32.5mm x 32.5mm x 7mm
- Power input: 7V-26V(2S-6S)
- RF power: 25mw/200mw
- Model: HDZero Whoop
- RF Connector: U.FL
- Frequency: 5.8G
- SKU: HDZ3110
- Weight: 5.4g
- 1x HDZero Whoop HD FPV VTX
- 4x Power/UART Cables