What is the box?
- (1) Ezrun MAX5 HV G2 ESC
- (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) Extra set of 8 AWG 200C RED power wire
- (1) Extra set of 10 AWG 200C Black power wire
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- User's manual
- A HOBBYWING decal
- The ESC uses a special process, coupled with an innovative waterproof design, to increase waterproofing and dust-proofing performance in different climates. It is easy to deal with the harsh conditions containing sediment, ice and snow, water accumulation.
- Built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC with a continuous current of 8A, an instant 25A, and support for 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching, supporting a wide range of powerful and high-voltage servos.
- Supports turbo timing setting, the timing response is remarkable when used with the matching motor(such as EZRUN 56118SD G2 Sensored brushless motor).
- Multiple protection functions: battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, current protection.
- Supports LED program card, LCD G2 program box, OTA programmer (Note: optional) to set the parameters of the ESC.
- Data logging function to view various running data on the HW LINK app using the OTA Bluetooth module.
- Supports the firmware upgrade of the ESC (The multi-function LCD G2 program box or OTA Programmer is needed to purchase), you can enjoy the latest functions
Note *: The range of KV value here is the recommended value under the standard application (combined with the rpm supported by the motor and the actual load of the whole vehicle), and does not represent the maximum rpm supported by esc.