XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 ESC&FC F7 Combo
Product Number: 38040304
ESC: XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 BLHeli-32 DShot1200
FC:XRotor XRotor Flight Controller F7
Applications: 130-300mm FPVs
About ESC: XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 BLHeli-32 DShot1200
Hobbywing's XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC raises the bar for ESCs. Hobbywing electronics are rock solid and the 60A ESC is no exception. Extra focus was put into this ESC to make it extremely reliable for any setup you are running.
The 60A Micro 4-in-1 ESC comes loaded with the latest 32bit tech, as well as BLHeli32 firmware, DShot1200, Larger FETs, direct pins for a capacitor, and a choice of either a plug n' play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
If you know what's what in FPV, you'll want to get your hands on this ESC!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 10V &5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 60Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@1.5A / 10V@1.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
About FC:XRotor XRotor Flight Controller F7
Equipped with STM32F722 MCU which has powerful computing ability and fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor. It can perfectly support bidirectional DShot digital throttle communication. The integrated OSD chip can adjust and set each OSD parameters in FC parameter adjustment software and radio, which is simple and convenient. On-board large capacity Flash memory chip can record and store more flight logs, which is convenient for users to debug aircraft based on flight data.
- Compatible with (Multirotors) Quadcopters
- Firmware HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming Supported
- Programming via Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM、Oneshot125、Oneshot42、Multishot、
- Compatible with (Transmitters) PPM、Spektrum、SBUS、SUMD、SUMH、 XBUS、IBUS、JETIEXBUS、CRSF、SRXL
- OSD Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring Supported
- Current Monitoring Supported
- External Buzzer Supported
- LED Control Supported
- BEC 5V @ 1.5A ; 10V @ 1.5A
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Size 32x32mm
- Weight 3.3g